Thank you to all the generous supporters who helped us raise $15,792 for our site-renewal project! We can't wait for you to see what we're building! Your ongoing donations are essential for The LiederNet Archive to continue in its mission of providing this unique resource to the world, so if you didn't get a chance to contribute during the overhaul drive, your help in any amount
is still valuable.
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- no. 1. When my love swears that she is made of truth
- no. 2. Two loves I have, of comfort and despair
- no. 6. Scarce had the sun dried up the dewy morn (John C. Mucci) FRE
- no. 7. Fair is my love, but not so fair as fickle (John C. Mucci) FRE
- no. 8. If music and sweet poetry agree (Adolf Wallnöfer) FRE GER
- no. 9. Fair was the morn when the fair queen of love (Bengt Johansson) FIN FRE
- no. 12. Crabbed age and youth cannot live together (Samuel Arnold, Ann Sheppard Bartholomew, née Mounsey, Robert Convery, John H. Corina, Madeleine Dring, Hans Gál, John Linton Gardner, Charles Hubert Hastings Parry, Sir, Maude Valérie White, Stephen Wilkinson) FRE
- no. 13. Beauty is but a vain and doubtful good (Hendrik de Regt) FRE
- no. 17. On a day, alack the day! (Daniel Ruyneman) FRE
- no. 18. My flocks feed not (Graeme Allwright) FRE
- no. 21. As it fell upon a day (John Post Attwater, Cecil Armstrong Gibbs) FRE