You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- I know a bank whereon the wild thyme blows (Winifred May Bury, Julius Allan Greenway Harrison, Liza Lehmann, Humphrey Procter-Gregg, Betty Roe) FRE
- O happy fair! (Juliana Hall)
- The ousel cock, so black of hue FRE GER
- Through the house give glimmering light (Amy Marcy Cheney Beach)
- You spotted snakes with double tongue (David Werner Amram, Amy Marcy Cheney Beach, Marc Blitzstein, Julius Allan Greenway Harrison, J. Frederick Keel, Ernst Křenek) DUT FRE