Thank you to all the generous supporters who helped us raise $15,792 for our site-renewal project! We can't wait for you to see what we're building! Your ongoing donations are essential for The LiederNet Archive to continue in its mission of providing this unique resource to the world, so if you didn't get a chance to contribute during the overhaul drive, your help in any amount
is still valuable.
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- no. 1. Fatme (Max Kretschmar)
- no. 2. Ständchen (Niels Wilhelm Gade, Karl Gottlieb Reissiger, A. F. Wustrow, Simon Anton Zimmermann)
- no. 3. Fatme (Niels Wilhelm Gade, Bernhard Klein)
- no. 5. Deine Stimme laß ertönen (Niels Wilhelm Gade, Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe)
- no. 6. (Vom Balcone) (Niels Wilhelm Gade, Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe)