You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- An * (Leopold Damrosch, Hans Fleischer, Albert Fuchs, Adalbert von Goldschmidt, Richard Georg Strauss) DUT ENG FRE
- An * (Toni Edelmann, Gottfried Wilhelm Fink, Hans Fleischer, Leo Grill, Emanuel Moór, Alberto Nepomuceno, Hans Michael Schletterer, Hugo Wolf) ENG FRE ITA
- An den Wind ([more than ten composers]) DUT ENG FRE
- Der schwere Abend ([more than ten composers]) DUT ENG FRE
- Frage nicht ([more than ten composers]) ENG FRE
- Kommen und Scheiden ([more than ten composers]) DUT ENG FRE ITA SPA
- Liebesfrühling ([more than ten composers]) ENG FRE
- Meine Furcht (Leopold Damrosch)
- Meine Rose (Alexander Ritter, Robert Schumann) DUT ENG FRE ITA SPA
- Neid der Sehnsucht (Carl Banck, Leopold Damrosch, Alexander Ritter)
- Traurige Wege (Carl Banck, Joseph Gänsbacher, Fanny Mendelssohn-Hensel, Léandre Schlegel, Hugo Wolf) ENG FRE