Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- Absence (Ivor Gurney)
- Angel spirits of sleep (Edgar Leslie Bainton, Rebecca Clarke, James McDonald Gayfer, Fritz Bennicke Hart, Gustav Holst, Hamish MacCunn, Cyril Bradley Rootham, Healey Willan)
- April, 1885 (Frederick M. May, Robin Humphrey Milford)
- Crown Winter with green (Fritz Bennicke Hart, Hamish MacCunn, Greta Tomlins)
- Fire of heaven, whose starry arrow (Hamish MacCunn)
- Gay Robin is seen no more (Mark Raphael, John Anthony Ritchie, Brian Schlotel)
- Hark to the merry birds, hark how they sing ! (Moneta Morrison Eagles, John Anthony Ritchie)
- I made another song (Elizabeth Maconchy)
- Laus Deo (Robin Humphrey Milford, Clare T. Peach, John Anthony Ritchie, John Brown Russell Whitfield)
- Love on my heart from heaven fell (Clive Saville Carey, Fritz Bennicke Hart, Gustav Holst, Mark Raphael)
- My bed and pillow are cold (Hamish MacCunn)
- My eyes for beauty pine (Arnold Edward Trevor Bax, Sir, Herbert Norman Howells)
- My spirit kisseth thine (Ivor Gurney)
- My spirit sang all day (Gerald Finzi, John Anthony Ritchie) DUT
- Say who is this with silvered hair (Fritz Bennicke Hart, Gustav Holst)
- Since thou, O fondest and truest (Clive Saville Carey, Ivor Gurney, Samuel Liddle, Bernard James Naylor, Charles Wilfred Orr, Charles Hubert Hastings Parry, Sir, Charles Villiers Stanford, Sir, Healey Willan)
- Song (Frederic Field Bullard, Charles Villiers Stanford, Sir)
- Song (David Campbell Dorward, Gerald Finzi)
- Spring goeth all in white ([more than ten composers])
- The birds that sing on autumn eves (Robin Humphrey Milford)
- The clouds have left the sky (Freda Mary Swain)
- The hill pines were sighing (Ivor Gurney, Maurice Jacobson)
- The idle life I lead (Fritz Bennicke Hart, Hamish MacCunn, Clara Osmond)
- The storm is over, the land hushes to rest (Hans Gál, David W. Maves, Robin Humphrey Milford)
- The upper skies are palest blue (Fritz Bennicke Hart)
- The windmill (William Gillies Whittaker)
- When June is come, then all the day (Gerald Wilfred Cockshott, Rose Drever, Ivor Gurney, Fritz Bennicke Hart, Cecil Hazelhurst, Ernest John Moeran, Reginald Osborne, Greta Tomlins)
- Ye thrilled me once, ye mournful strains (Charles Hubert Hastings Parry, Sir)