Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- A psalm of life ([more than ten composers])
- Beware! (Benjamin Britten, Charles Gounod, Cyril Meir Scott) DUT FRE
- Flowers (Francis Romer)
- Footsteps of angels ([more than ten composers])
- Hymn of the Moravian nuns at Bethlehem (William Henry Birch, John Blockley, James Munro Coward, Maria Lindsay, Haydn Morris)
- Hymn to the Night ([more than ten composers])
- L'envoi (Cecil Burleigh)
- Prelude (Michael William Balfe, John Blockley, Peter Charles Crossley-Holland, Joseph Philip Knight, Carl Reinhardt)
- Spring (Anonymous/Unidentified Artist, Francesco Berger, Bernard Farebrother, Joseph Charles Holbrooke, Henry Lahee, Arthur William Marchant, Francis Romer)
- The beleaguered city (Bernard W. Fisher)
- The brook (Arnold D. Volpé)
- The child asleep (Edward Oswald Schaaf, Arnold D. Volpé)
- The dead (Samuel Coleridge-Taylor, Faustina Hasse Hodges, Yates Van Antwerp)
- The happiest land (Michael William Balfe, Oliver Cramer, Charles F. Heuberer, William Herbert Jude, William Henry Montgomery, James Ernest Perring, Frederick F. Rogers, William Michael Watson)
- The image of God (Charles Wood)
- The light of stars (Charlotte A. Anderson, Frederic Hymen Cowen, Sir, John Horn, W. C. Sellé)
- The Reaper and the flowers ([more than ten composers])
- The wave (Rosa Guerini née Wilberforce, The Countess of Munster, Edward Oswald Schaaf)
- Whither? ([more than ten composers]) CAT DUT FIN FRE GRE IRI ITA KOR
- Woods in winter (Fred D. Bates, Juliana Hall, Arthur William Marchant, Herbert Francis Sharpe)