You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of April 20, we are $4,600 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
and join dozens of other supporters in making this important renovation possible!
WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
- [Unknown Title] (Adrian Williams) [x]
- Days that have been (Richard Roderick-Jones) [x]
- Days too short (Antony Garlick, Raymond J. Parfrey)
- Leisure (Arthur Edward Drummond Bliss, Sir, Harold Walter Greenhill, Alfred Kunz, Eric Leigh, Robin Humphrey Milford, Merle Montgomery, Barbara Pentland) GER
- Rich or poor (Arthur Edward Drummond Bliss, Sir)
- The example (Antony Garlick)
- The happy child (Antony Garlick, Frederick Lydiate, Raymond Eugene Premru)
- The sleepers (Frederic Austin)
- The temper of a maid (Michael Head)
- The two flocks (Charles Vale)