Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- Ask me no more: the moon may draw the sea (Mark Koval, Oliveria Louisa Prescott, Ned Rorem, Joseph Taffs)
- As through the land at eve we went GER
- Home they brought her warrior dead (Gustav Holst, Sidney Homer, Graham Peel, Wim Zwaag) GER
- Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white (Benjamin Britten, Derek Holman, Gustav Holst, Philip Moore, Roger Quilter, Ned Rorem) GER
- O Swallow, Swallow, flying, flying South (David Arditti, Harold Clark, Arthur Foote, Gustav Holst)
- Sweet and low, sweet and low (Stephen Adams, William Henry Anderson, Johan Backer-Lunde, Joseph Barnby, Sir, Otto Dresel, Gustav Holst, Sidney Homer, Leonard J[ordan] Lehrman, Alfred Humphries Pease, Graham Peel) GER GER GER
- Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean (Frank Bridge, Gustav Holst, Joseph Kaufer, David Morton, Joachim Raff, Ralph Vaughan Williams)
- The splendour falls on castle walls (Benjamin Britten, Frederick Delius, Malcolm Forsyth, Cecil Armstrong Gibbs, Robert Goldbeck, Gustav Holst, Dorothy Pilling, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Richard Henry Walthew) FRE GER NYN SPA
- Thy voice is heard thro' rolling drums (Frances Allitsen, née Bumpus, Sidney Homer)