WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Author: Edward Taylor (1646? - 1729)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- God is gone up (God is gone up with a triumphant shout
) (from Sacramental Meditations) - G. Finzi
- God is gone up with a triumphant shout
(from Sacramental Meditations)
- Huswifery (Make me, O Lord, Thy spinning-wheel complete) - G. Binkerd, R. Winslow
- Make me, O Lord, Thy spinning-wheel complete
- G. Binkerd, R. Winslow: Huswifery
- Meditation Twenty (God is gone up with a triumphant shout
) (from Sacramental Meditations)
- The ebb and flow (When first Thou on me, Lord, wroughtest Thy sweet print) - G. Binkerd
- When first Thou on me, Lord, wroughtest Thy sweet print
- G. Binkerd: The ebb and flow
Last update: 2015-05-09 16:09:14