WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Composer: Adolf Weidig (1867 - 1931)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Cradle song, op. 80 (Three songs to poems by Thomas Bailey Aldrich) no. 1 (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich)
- Maien-Botschaft, op. 4 (Zwei Lieder für 1 Singstimme mit Pianofortebleitung) no. 2 [x]
- Necromancy, op. 80 (Three songs to poems by Thomas Bailey Aldrich) no. 2 (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich) [x]
- There's nothing like the rose (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- Tropennacht, op. 4 (Zwei Lieder für 1 Singstimme mit Pianofortebleitung) no. 1
Last update: 2015-05-09 18:51:58