Language: English after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Thelyma Nelly Helene Branco (1818 - 1894), as Dilia Helena, "Elfenschiffer"
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Gustav Heinrich Graben-Hoffmann, Joachim Raff. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Gustav Heinrich Graben-Hoffmann (1820 - 1900), "The waterelf", op. 22a, published 1859 [voice and piano], Hamburg, Schuberth und Co.; note: we have added the letter 'a' to the opus because the opus was re-used for another piece by another publisher, also set in German (Deutsch)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Thelyma Nelly Helene Branco (1818 - 1894) , under the pseudonym Dilia Helena, title 1: "Elfenschiffer" ENG by Joachim Raff, Joachim Raff, Gustav Heinrich Graben-Hoffmann.
Text added to the website: 2015-10-16.
Last modified: 2015-10-16 15:55:38
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works