Jeśli źnajdę wonny kląb
Language: Polish (Polski) after the French (Français)
Jeśli źnajdę wonny kląb
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in French (Français) by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885), title 1: "S'il est un charmant gazon", title 2: "Nouvelle chanson sur un vieil air", appears in Les Chants du Crépuscule, no. 22, first published 1834 CHI ENG ENG ENG GER ITA ENG
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Giulio Alary, Frédéric Binet, Frédéric d'Erlanger, Baron, dit Regnal, Gabriel Fauré, César Franck, Jan Karol Gall, Lucien Hillemacher, Paul Hillemacher, Eugène Hutoy, Franz Liszt, Jules Massenet, Ethelbert Woodbridge Nevin, Gabriel de Saint-Quentin, Charles Camille Saint-Saëns, Paul Vidal, Charles Marie Jean Albert Widor. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in French (Français), original text by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885) , title 1: "S'il est un charmant gazon
", title 2: "Nouvelle chanson sur un vieil air", from Les Chants du Crépuscule, no. 22, published 1834 ENG ITA CHI GER POL by Gabriel Fauré, César Franck, Franz Liszt, Jules Massenet, Charles Camille Saint-Saëns, Lucien Hillemacher, Paul Hillemacher, Franz Liszt, Giulio Alary, Paul Vidal, Frédéric Binet, Frédéric d'Erlanger, Baron, dit Regnal, Eugène Hutoy, Jan Karol Gall.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Peter Cornelius (1824 - 1874) ENG ITA CHI POL by Franz Liszt, Franz Liszt.
- Also set in English, a translation by Francis Charles Philips (1849 - 1921) ITA CHI GER POL by Frédéric d'Erlanger, Baron, dit Regnal.
Text added to the website: 2016-02-18.
Last modified: 2016-02-18 11:20:57
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works