Nah' mir im Traume
Language: German (Deutsch) after the French (Français)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in French (Français) by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885), no title, appears in Les Rayons et les Ombres, no. 27, first published 1840 CHI CHI ENG ENG ENG POR
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Georges Bizet, Vladimir, Fürst Castriota-Scanderbeg, Bernard van Dieren, André Gédalge, Edouard Lalo, Franz Liszt, Victor Massé, Émile Pessard. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in French (Français), original text by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885) , no title, from Les Rayons et les Ombres, no. 27, published 1840 ENG POR GER CHI GER by Georges Bizet, Edouard Lalo, Franz Liszt, Émile Pessard, Bernard van Dieren, Vladimir, Fürst Castriota-Scanderbeg, André Gédalge.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Peter Cornelius (1824 - 1874) , title unknown ENG POR CHI by Franz Liszt.
Text added to the website: 2005-12-22.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:16
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works