Pan fwyf mewn bedd
Language: Welsh (Cymraeg) after the English
Pan fwyf mewn bedd
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Cynan
- a text in English by Christina Georgina Rossetti (1830 - 1894), "Song", appears in Goblin Market and other Poems, first published 1862 GER GER GER ITA
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Gilbert A. Alcock, David Arditti, Frederic Austin, Frederick Barry, Edgar Beck-Slinn, Felix Borowski, Walter Branson, Houston Bright, Alan Bullard, James Henry Baseden Butt, Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco, George Whitefield Chadwick, H. J. Cheney, Frederick Cliffe, Eric Coates, Samuel Coleridge-Taylor, Alfred Redgrave Cripps, Brian Blyth Daubney, George A. Davies, Norman Dello Joio, Oliver Henry Edwards, George Selwyn English, T. Walton Gillibrand, Blanche Goode, Ralph Greaves, Richard Hageman, Juliana Hall, Edward C. Harris, Francis Hueffer, Elaine Hugh-Jones, Robert Hugill, Beroald Innes, John Ireland, John Jeffreys, Jón Þórarinsson, Gerald Kechley, Gustav Klemm, Lori Laitman, Malcolm Leonard Lawson, Rex Le Lacheur, Liza Lehmann, Leonard J[ordan] Lehrman, Alexander Campbell MacKenzie, Sir, Klaus Miehling, Raymond Earle Mitchell, Arthur Finley Nevin, Thomas Tertius Noble, O. Norman, Juan Antonio Orrego Salas, Winthrop Parkhurst, Helen Lucas Pyke, Roger Quilter, Oscar Rasbach, Hugh Stevenson Roberton, Sir, Martin Roeder, Sibyl, Alice Mary Smith, T. Wallace Southam, Evelyn Hope Squire, Halsey Stevens, Robert Still, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Jack Villaume, Vally Weigl, née Pick, Joel Weiss, Arthur Battelle Whiting, Malcolm Benjamin Graham Christopher Williamson, Jesse M. Winne, Raymond Huntington Woodman, Davide Zannoni. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Alfred Kerr (1867 - 1948) , no title FRE ITA WEL by Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Richard Maux.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Helen D. Tretbar ITA WEL by Frank Valentin Van der Stucken.
Text added to the website: 2007-09-30.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:28
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works