Language: English after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Nachgelesene Gedichte 1812-1827, no. 66 ITA DAN FRE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): János Bókay, Don Forsythe, Gerald M. Ginsburg, Robert Hermann, Heinrich Karl Johann Hofmann, E. Stadion, Graf, Korstiaan Stougie. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856) , no title, from Nachgelesene Gedichte 1812-1827, no. 66 ENG DAN FRE by János Bókay, Korstiaan Stougie, Don Forsythe, Gerald M. Ginsburg, Heinrich Karl Johann Hofmann, E. Stadion, Graf, Korstiaan Stougie.
- Also set in Danish (Dansk), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG FRE by Emil Hartmann.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown DAN FRE by Ambrose Davenport.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG DAN by Robert Caby.
Text added to the website: 2008-11-02.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:59
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works