The fisherman's dwelling
Language: English after the German (Deutsch)
We sat by the fisher's dwelling
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Die Heimkehr, no. 7 DUT FRE ITA FRE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Christian Bruhn, Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Detlef Cordes, Don Forsythe, Alfred Reisenauer, Robert Schumann, Johann Vesque von Püttlingen. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Walter Bell , "The fisherman's dwelling", published 1877.
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856) , no title, from Buch der Lieder, in Die Heimkehr, no. 7 DUT ENG ITA FRE ENG FRE by Robert Alexander Schumann, Johann Vesque von Püttlingen, Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Christian Bruhn, Detlef Cordes, Don Forsythe, Alfred Reisenauer.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Maurice Dufresne , title unknown DUT ENG ITA ENG by Tibor Harsányi.
Text added to the website: 2008-11-09.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:00
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works