Il fresco risveglio del Maggio
Language: Italian (Italiano) after the German (Deutsch)
9. Il fresco risveglio del Maggio,
come un'aurora, attraversa
in un divenire che tutto trasforma
aria, cielo, mare e terra.
15. Assiso sopra un alto trono
scaglia i suoi fulmini Crono;
L'Olimpo d'orrore trema,
s'egli agita, adirato, la chioma.
25. Sussurra d'amore il ruscello d'argento,
l'amore lo fa fluire più lento;
Sospira in tutto il suo sentimento
il dolce usignolo col suo triste canto.
D'amore soltanto bisbigliano ora
tutte le voci della Natura.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
About the headline (FAQ)
- Translation from German (Deutsch) to Italian (Italiano) copyright © 2010 by Ferdinando Albeggiani, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Friedrich von Schiller (1759 - 1805), "Der Triumph der Liebe", subtitle: "Eine Hymne", written 1782, first published 1782 CAT DUT ENG FRE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe, Franz Peter Schubert. Go to the text.
Text added to the website: 2010-01-31.
Last modified: 2017-04-28 21:24:47
Line count: 14
Word count: 73
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works