Language: Dutch (Nederlands) after the English
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941), no title, appears in Gitanjali, no. 2, first published 1912 ENG FRE GER FRE ITA SWE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Philip Frederick Wright James, Peter Pieters, Raymond Murray Schafer, Naresh Sohal, Rick Sowash. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
[ None yet in the database ]
This text (or a part of it) is used in a work
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in English, original text by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) , no title, from Gitanjali, no. 2, published 1912 GER FRE DUT SWE ITA FRE by Philip Frederick Wright James, Peter Pieters, Raymond Murray Schafer, Raymond Murray Schafer, Naresh Sohal.
- Also set in Dutch (Nederlands), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG GER FRE SWE ITA FRE by Aleidus Coenen, Albert De Klerk.
- Also set in Swedish (Svenska), a translation by Andrea Butenschön (1866 - 1948) , title unknown, published 1915 ENG GER FRE DUT ITA FRE by Edvin Kallstenius.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG GER FRE DUT SWE FRE by Dino Menichetti.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG GER DUT SWE ITA by Domingo Santa Cruz Wilson.
Text added to the website: 2010-11-06.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:07
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works