Language: German (Deutsch) after the Norwegian (Bokmål)
Die Mutter sie sass mit dem Kind
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in Norwegian (Bokmål) by Kristofer Janson (1841 - 1917), "Millom Rosor", first published 1867
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Frantz Beyer, Edvard Grieg. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Hans Hermann (1870 - 1931), "Unter Rosen", op. 31 (Fünf Gesänge für eine Singstimme mit Pianoforte) no. 1, published 1895 [voice and piano], Berlin, Plothow
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in Norwegian (Bokmål), original text by Kristofer Janson (1841 - 1917) , title 1: "Millom Rosor", published 1867 GER by Frantz Beyer, Edvard Grieg.
Text added to the website: 2011-09-05.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:33
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works