Language: English after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Julius Rodenberg (1831 - 1914), "Blühendes Thal", appears in Lieder, in Liebeslieder
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Franz Behr, Albert Hermann Dietrich, Otto Fiebach, Wilhelm Karl Friedrich Fitzenhagen, Josef Kotek, Erik Meyer-Helmund, Karl Heinrich Carsten Reinecke, Clemens Seidel, Ferdinand Sieber. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Ferdinand Sieber (1822 - 1895), "Blooming valley", op. 105 (Drei Lieder für Sopran (oder Tenor) mit Pianoforte) no. 3, published 1875 [soprano or tenor and piano], Berlin, Simon, also set in German (Deutsch)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Julius Rodenberg (1831 - 1914) , title 1: "Blühendes Thal", from Lieder, in Liebeslieder ENG by Albert Hermann Dietrich, Erik Meyer-Helmund, Karl Heinrich Carsten Reinecke, Ferdinand Sieber, Clemens Seidel, Franz Behr, Josef Kotek, Wilhelm Karl Friedrich Fitzenhagen.
Text added to the website: 2011-11-08.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:41
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works