You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of April 20, we are $4,600 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
and join dozens of other supporters in making this important renovation possible!
WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Sims, David
( 23 texts )
- “Oh where are you going with your love-locks flowing; title: "Amor Mundi"
- The day is gone, its light is past; title: "In closer bonds of love to Thee"
- Shaken; title: "Follies"
- Fling your red scarf faster and faster, dancer; title: "Mask"
- Open the door now; title: "Pearl fog"
- If the oriole calls like last year; title: "The south wind says so"
- The child’s wonder; title: "Child moon"
- I would not by my will have troubled you
- There was a Horseman rode so fast; title: "The horseman"
- Seven sweet notes; title: "Echo"
- Ever, ever/ Stir and shiver; title: "Why?"
- In drowsy fit; title: "Coals"
- I woke in the swimming dark; title: "Rain"
- What shape is this in cowl of snow?; title: "The Snow-Man"
- Over the wintry fields the snow drifts; falling, falling; title: "Winter evening"
- When I am dying, let me know; title: "A prayer"
- O ye dead Poets, who are living still; title: "The poets"
- O happy fair!; title: "O happy fair!"
- If love make me forsworn, how shall I swear to love?
- It might not come amiss, dear Austin, to have a tiding or two
- Bright sun, hot sun, oh, to be; title: "Gone"
- Before I melt; title: "The snowflake"
- Nay, ninny, shut those sleepy eyes; title: "Lully"