You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of April 20, we are $4,600 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
and join dozens of other supporters in making this important renovation possible!
WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Ozorio, Anne
( 16 items: 11 texts and 5 translations )
To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you must ask the copyright-holder(s) directly for permission. If you receive no response, you must consider it a refusal.
<anne.ozorio (AT) ntlworld (DOT) com>
Texts and Translations
- Drunten in Georgis
; title: "Arabeske"
- Ich möchte weider einfacgh sein
; title: "Erkenntnis"
- I want to be simple again
; title: "Disillusion"
- Bin ein übler, übler Bursche
; title: "Übler Bursche"
- Schwarzbraunes Mädel hat sterben gemusst
; title: "Totes braunes Mädel"
- Komm, Bruder komm! Pack an und roll
; title: "Lied der Baumwollpacker"
- Weit unten, im Süden, in Dixieland
; title: "Lied aus Dixieland"
- These little limbs, these eyes and hands which I here find; title: "The Salutation"
- How like an angel I came down; title: "Wonder"
- Sweet Infancy! O heavenly fire! O sacred Light!; title: "The Rapture"
- Will you see the infancy of this sublime and celestial greatness? I; title: "Rhapsody"
- Here's Peace. Here I can cry my heart out
; title: "Here's Peace. Here I can cry my heart out." [translation]
- Nothing comes, nothing will ever come for my Soul; title: "Nothing comes, nothing will ever come for my Soul" [translation]
- Beyond the borders of all we know, you ponder thoughtfully; title: "Beyond the borders of all we know, you ponder thoughtfully" [translation]
- Have you seen the woods after rainstorms; title: "Have you seen the woods after rainstorms?" [translation]
- Soul, you're more beautiful, deeper, after snowstorms; title: "Soul, you're more beautiful" [translation]