WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by Ozorio, Anne
( 16 items: 11 texts and 5 translations )
To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you must ask the copyright-holder(s) directly for permission. If you receive no response, you must consider it a refusal.
<anne.ozorio (AT) ntlworld (DOT) com>
Texts and Translations
- Drunten in Georgis
; title: "Arabeske"
- Ich möchte weider einfacgh sein
; title: "Erkenntnis"
- I want to be simple again
; title: "Disillusion"
- Bin ein übler, übler Bursche
; title: "Übler Bursche"
- Schwarzbraunes Mädel hat sterben gemusst
; title: "Totes braunes Mädel"
- Komm, Bruder komm! Pack an und roll
; title: "Lied der Baumwollpacker"
- Weit unten, im Süden, in Dixieland
; title: "Lied aus Dixieland"
- These little limbs, these eyes and hands which I here find; title: "The Salutation"
- How like an angel I came down; title: "Wonder"
- Sweet Infancy! O heavenly fire! O sacred Light!; title: "The Rapture"
- Will you see the infancy of this sublime and celestial greatness? I; title: "Rhapsody"
- Here's Peace. Here I can cry my heart out
; title: "Here's Peace. Here I can cry my heart out." [translation]
- Nothing comes, nothing will ever come for my Soul; title: "Nothing comes, nothing will ever come for my Soul" [translation]
- Beyond the borders of all we know, you ponder thoughtfully; title: "Beyond the borders of all we know, you ponder thoughtfully" [translation]
- Have you seen the woods after rainstorms; title: "Have you seen the woods after rainstorms?" [translation]
- Soul, you're more beautiful, deeper, after snowstorms; title: "Soul, you're more beautiful" [translation]