WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Submissions by O'Brien, Bart
( 18 texts )
Texts and Translations
- Stay, Corydon, thou swain; title: "Stay, Corydon, thou swain"
- Hard destinies are Love and Beauty parted!; title: "Hard destinies are Love and Beauty parted!"
- Down in a valley, as Alexis trips; title: "Down in a valley, as Alexis trips"
- Softly, O softly drop, mine eyes, lest you be dry; title: "O softly drop, mine eyes"
- As fair as morn, as fresh as May; title: "As fair as morn, as fresh as May"
- Ye that do live in pleasures plenty
; title: "Ye that do live in pleasures"
- All pleasure is of this condition; title: "All pleasure is of this condition"
- There where I saw her lovely beauty painted; title: "There where I saw"
- Come shepherd swains, that wont to hear me sing
; title: "Come shepherd swains"
- Happy, O happy he, who not affecting; title: "Happy, O happy he"
- Yet, sweet, take heed, all sweets are hard to get; title: "Yet, sweet, take heed"
- Sweet honey-sucking Bees, why do you still; title: "Sweet honey-sucking Bees"
- Ach Gott, wem soll ich klagen
- Ach Elslein, liebes Elselein
- Will niemand singen, so sing' aber ich
- Ich schell' mein Horn in Jammers Ton
; title: "Ich schell' mein Horn in Jammers Ton"
- Lust hab' ich g'habt zuer Musica
; title: "Lust hab' ich g'habt zuer Musica"
- Im Maien, im Maien hört man die Hahnen kraien.
; title: "Im Maien, im Maien