WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Author: Richard Crashaw (c1612 - 1649)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Adoro te: Hymn in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (Hidden God, devoutly I adore Thee, truly present underneath these veils
- Come Love, come Lord (Come Love, come Lord, and that long day) - R. Vaughan Williams
- Come Love, come Lord, and that long day
- R. Vaughan Williams: Come Love, come Lord
- Gloomy night embraced the place
- M. Emery: In the holy nativity of our lord
- Hidden God, devoutly I adore Thee, truly present underneath these veils
- In the holy nativity of our lord (Gloomy night embraced the place
) - M. Emery
- Lauda Sion salvatorem LAT [x]
- Sound forth celestial organs (Sound forth celestial organs, let heaven's quite) - E. Rubbra
- Sound forth celestial organs, let heaven's quite
- E. Rubbra: Sound forth celestial organs
Last update: 2015-05-09 19:11:41