Language: Italian (Italiano)
Vieni, o Ruggiero,
la tua Eloisa
da te divisa
non puo restar:
alle mie lacrime
il mio pregar.
Vieni, o bell'angelo,
vien, mio diletto,
sovra il mio petto
vieni a posar!
Senti se palpita,
se amor t'invita...
vieni, mia vita,
vieni, fammi spirar ...
Translation(s): ENG FRE GER SPA
List of language codes
Submitted by Johann Gaitzsch
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Johann Gaitzsch) , title 1: "The invitation", copyright © 2003, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (G. Friedrich) , title 1: "Die Einladung", from the 1st volume of Rossini's Soirées musicales, Schott, published 1835
- FRE French (Français) (Louis Crevel de Charlemagne) , title 1: "L'invitation", from the 1st volume of Rossini's Soirées musicales, Schott, published 1835
- SPA Spanish (Español) (Ana María Villamizar C.) , title 1: "La invitación", copyright © 2013, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:01:44
Line count: 16
Word count: 48
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Language: Spanish (Español) after the Italian (Italiano)
Ven, oh Ruggiero
separada de tí
no puede estar.
A mis lágrimas
Ven, oh bello ángel
ven, mi delicia
sobre mi pecho,
Siente mi palpitar
cuando el amor te invite
ven, mi vida,
ven, hazme desfallecer...
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
- Translation from Italian (Italiano) to Spanish (Español) copyright © 2013 by Ana María Villamizar C., (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you must ask the copyright-holder(s) directly for permission. If you receive no response, you must consider it a refusal.
Ana María Villamizar C.. Contact:
<anamariavillamizar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>
If you wish to commission a new translation, please contact:
(licenses at lieder dot net)
Text added to the website: 2013-10-25.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:05:22
Line count: 16
Word count: 44