O Schröpferschwarm, o Händlerkreis
Language: German (Deutsch)
O Schröpferschwarm, o Händlerkreis,
Wer schiebt dir einen Riegel?
Das tat mit alter Schelmenweis'
Translation(s): ENG FRE
List of language codes
About the headline (FAQ)
Submitted by Matthias Fletzberger
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations, and transliterations (if applicable):
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , title 1: "Ô essaim de suceurs de sang, ô bande de marchands", copyright © 2014, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ENG English (Sharon Krebs) , no title, copyright © 2014, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Last modified: 2014-09-13 15:49:48
Line count: 4
Word count: 16
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Ô essaim de suceurs de sang, ô bande de marchands
Language: French (Français) after the German (Deutsch)
Ô essaim de suceurs de sang, ô bande de marchands,
Qui vous fera échec ?
Ce que fait avec une nouveau farce
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
- Translation from German (Deutsch) to French (Français) copyright © 2014 by Guy Laffaille, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Alfred Kerr (1867 - 1948), no title ENG
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Richard Georg Strauss. Go to the text.
Text added to the website: 2014-08-03.
Last modified: 2014-08-03 12:38:02
Line count: 4
Word count: 24