Language: Russian (Русский) after the French (Français)
Летом, ночью темной
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
Show a transliteration: Default | DIN | GOST
Note on Transliterations
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in French (Français) by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885), "Nuits de juin", appears in Les Rayons et les Ombres, no. 43, first published 1840 ENG
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Georges Alary, Benjamin Britten, Louis Lacombe, Frank Van Nimwegen, Mario Van Overeem. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Nikolay Aleksandrovich Sokolov (1859 - 1922), "Летом", op. 33 (6 Дуэтов для сопрано и контральто с сопровождением фортепиано (6 Du`etov dlja soprano i kontral'to s soprovozhdeniem fortepiano)) no. 2, published 1898 [vocal duet for soprano and contralto with piano], Leipzig, Belaieff
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in French (Français), original text by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885) , title 1: "Nuits de juin", from Les Rayons et les Ombres, no. 43, published 1840 ENG RUS by Benjamin Britten, Louis Lacombe, Mario Van Overeem.
Text added to the website: 2014-12-09 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-12-09 12:35:08
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works