Language: German (Deutsch)
Ihr dunklen Schläfer
Unter der Brücke
Von zerbrochener Stirne
Tropft kristallner Schweiß euch
Translation(s): ENG FRE
List of language codes
Submitted by Emily Ezust [Administrator]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- ENG English (Bertram Kottmann) , "Fragment 11", copyright © 2016, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Pierre Mathé) , "Fragment 11", copyright © 2017, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Text added to the website: 2012-03-05.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:49
Line count: 5
Word count: 15
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Language: French (Français) after the German (Deutsch)
Nuit de neige !
Vous, sombres dormeurs
Sous le pont
De vos fronts fracassés
Coule une sueur cristalline.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The material directly above is protected by copyright and appears here by special permission. If you wish to copy it and distribute it, you must obtain permission or you will be breaking the law. Once you have permission, you must give credit to the author and display the copyright symbol ©. Copyright infringement is a criminal offense under international law.
- Translation from German (Deutsch) to French (Français) copyright © 2017 by Pierre Mathé, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you may ask the copyright-holder(s) directly or ask us; we are authorized to grant permission on their behalf. Please provide the translator's name when contacting us.
(licenses at lieder dot net)
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Georg Trakl (1887 - 1914), "Fragment 11" ENG
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Wilhelm Killmayer. Go to the text.
Text added to the website: 2017-09-27.
Last modified: 2017-09-27 05:07:26
Line count: 5
Word count: 18