Tramontata è la luna
Language: Italian (Italiano) after the Aeolic Greek
Tramontata è la luna
[ ... ]
About the headline (FAQ)
This text may be protected by copyright under Canadian copyright law, so we will not display it until we obtain permission to do so or discover it is public-domain.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
[ None yet in the database ]
This text (or a part of it) is used in a work
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, adapted by Henry Thornton Wharton (1846 - 1895) , no title FRE FRE GER GER ITA ITA RUS SWE GER by Granville Ransome Bantock, Sir.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG GER GER ITA ITA RUS SWE GER by Charles Chaynes.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Walter Jens (b. 1923) , copyright © [an adaptation] ENG FRE FRE ITA ITA RUS SWE by Aribert Reimann.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG FRE FRE ITA ITA RUS SWE by Mathilde von Kralik.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Rudolf Bach (1901 - 1957) , copyright © ENG ENG FRE FRE ITA ITA RUS SWE by Hermann Reutter.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Giàcomo Leopardi (1798 - 1837) [an adaptation] ENG FRE FRE GER GER RUS SPA SWE GER by Ildebrando Pizzetti.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Vyacheslav Ivanovich Ivanov (1866 - 1949) , "Ожидание", appears in Сапфо и Алкей (Sapfo i Alkej) ENG FRE FRE GER GER ITA ITA SWE GER by Arthur Vincent Lourié.
- Also set in Swedish (Svenska), a translation by Gustaf Emil Zilliacus (1878 - 1961) , copyright © ENG FRE FRE GER GER ITA ITA RUS GER by Staffan Björklund.
Text added to the website: 2003-11-24 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2015-11-05 10:50:25
Line count: 4
Word count: 22
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works