Alla canzone (dalle Visioni di H. Heine)
Language: Italian (Italiano) after the German (Deutsch)
Sognai già tempestosi ardenti affetti
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Junge Leiden, in Traumbilder, no. 1 ENG FRE RUS
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Robert Franz, Joseph Gänsbacher, Max Kowalski, Ludwig Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria, Korstiaan Stougie, C. Trück, Ernst Adolf Wendt. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Priamo Gallisay , "Alla canzone (dalle Visioni di H. Heine)", published 18--?
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856) , no title, from Buch der Lieder, in Junge Leiden, in Traumbilder, no. 1 RUS ENG FRE ITA by Robert Franz, Joseph Gänsbacher, Ludwig Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria, C. Trück, Ernst Adolf Wendt, Max Kowalski, Korstiaan Stougie.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Mikhail Larionovich Mikhailov (1829 - 1865) , no title, 1856 ENG FRE ITA by Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov.
Text added to the website: 2008-10-28.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:59
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works