Najdrahšej kráske krás
Language: Slovak (Slovenčina) after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), appears in Nachgelesene Gedichte 1812-1827, no. 46 ENG
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Jan Levolslav Bella, Nicolae Bretan, Henrik Hennings, Caspar René Hirschfeld, Louis Lavater, Korstiaan Stougie, David Wheelock, Maude Valérie White. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ; composed by Nicolae Bretan.
- Also set in English, a translation by Oddie ; composed by Ivor Gurney.
- Also set in English, a translation by Maude Valérie White (1855 - 1937) , "I would that all these songs" ; composed by Maude Valérie White.
- Also set in Romanian (Română), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG ; composed by Nicolae Bretan.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by V. A. Fyodorov ENG ; composed by Vasily Sergeyevich Kalinnikov.
Text added to the website: 2008-11-19 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:00
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works