You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
Submissions by Edensor, Ken
( 18 texts )
- Child Jesus came to earth this day
- Alas, dear heart! what hope had I; title: "Love me again"
- Shall I be free to choose the music and the masterpiece?; title: "The Child"
- On a time the amorous Silvy
- We shall grow old as will the Universe; title: "Endings"
- They sell good Beer at Haslemere
- They can ration our bacon; title: "They can't ration love"
- Rose, little Rose, the youngest of the Roses
- I'll weave my love a garland; title: "The loyal lover"
- I am sailing for America
- Down by the river there grows a green willow; title: "Down by the river"
- The little meadow by the sand; title: "Lelant"
- Come, rock His cradle lowly; title: "Come, rock His cradle"
- Hush, bonnie, dinna greet; title: "An old lullaby"
- I try to knead and spin, but my life is low the while; title: "In Leinster"
- In the silence and eternal night; title: "Beginnings"
- Truly," said Man, "I am made in the image of God; title: "The Man"
- You are the present and the past; title: "The Mother"