You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- And you as well must die, beloved dust (Alva Henderson, Jay Poûhe)
- Chorus (Lucy W. Ricketts)
- Ebb (Harrison Kerr)
- Elaine (John Woods Duke, Constance Mills Herreshoff)
- I looked in my heart while the wild swans went over (H. Leslie Adams, John Woods Duke, Paul Fetler, Harrison Kerr, John Mitchell, Lynn Steele, Ivana M. Themmen)
- Journey (Kenneth Christie)
- Lament (Lucy W. Ricketts)
- Spring (Jake Heggie, Kirke Mechem)
- The death of Autumn (Harrison Kerr)
- The railroad track is miles away (Gary Bachlund, John Mitchell, Lynn Steele)
- Wraith (Ivana M. Themmen)