Author: Louise Imogen Guiney (1861 - 1920)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Above the wall that's broken
- M. Lang: Song of the lilac
- I try to knead and spin, but my life is low the while
- J. Raynor: In Leinster
- In Leinster (I try to knead and spin, but my life is low the while) - J. Raynor
- Song of the lilac (Above the wall that's broken ) - M. Lang
- The Ox he openeth wide the Doore
- W. Watts: Tryste noël
- C. Orr, M. Lang: Tryste Noel
- Tryste Noel (The Ox he openeth wide the Doore ) - C. Orr, M. Lang
- Tryste noël (The Ox he openeth wide the Doore ) - W. Watts
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:47:12