Texts by L. Guiney set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Above the wall that's broken - M. Lang
- In Leinster (I try to knead and spin, but my life is low the while) - J. Raynor
- I try to knead and spin, but my life is low the while - J. Raynor
- Out in the Fields With God (The little cares that fretted me) - R. Stöhr
- Song of the lilac (Above the wall that's broken) - M. Lang
- The little cares that fretted me - R. Stöhr (Out in the Fields With God)
- The Ox he openeth wide the Doore - M. Lang, C. Orr, W. Watts
- Tryste Noel (The Ox he openeth wide the Doore) - M. Lang, C. Orr, W. Watts
Last update: 2022-01-27 14:29:47