Author: Ella Higginson (1862 - 1940)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Four-leave Clover (I know a place where the sun is like gold) - Charles Whitney Coombs
- I know a place where the sun is like gold - Charles Whitney Coombs (Four-leave Clover)
- June night (The sunset burns along the hill) - Horatio William Parker
- Love in May (The green is on the grass again) - Horatio William Parker
- Oh, ev'ry year hath its winter - Richard Henry Warren (When the birds go north again)
- The green is on the grass again - Horatio William Parker (Love in May)
- The sunset burns along the hill - Horatio William Parker (June night)
- When the birds go north again (Oh, ev'ry year hath its winter) - Richard Henry Warren
Last update: 2021-05-10 13:04:05