Texts by R. Hillyer set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Early in the Morning (Early in the morning ) (from Suburb by the Sea) - N. Rorem *
- Early in the morning
(from Suburb by the Sea) *
- N. Rorem: Early in the Morning
- J. Duke: Morning in Paris
- Hickory Hill (The moon is aloft, the wind lies still ) - P. Sargent *
- Morning in Paris (Early in the morning ) (from Suburb by the Sea) - J. Duke *
- The Assassination (Two fates discuss a human problem) - N. Dello Joio [x] *
- The moon is aloft, the wind lies still
- P. Sargent: Hickory Hill
- XXTH Century - J. Duke [x] *
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:52:30