Texts by P. McGinley set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Aria: The Flying Bombers; ideas and thoughts of Phyllis McGinley in 1942 (Through the air, beyond the breeze ) - G. Coates *
- In pictures by Grandma Moses *
- R. Wilson: The casual look
- Jackson Pollock had a quaint way of saying *
- R. Wilson: Squeeze play
- Mid-century love letter - J. Duke [x] *
- On the Farther Wall, Marc Chagall (One eye without a head to wear it) - R. Wilson *
- One eye without a head to wear it *
- R. Wilson: On the Farther Wall, Marc Chagall
- Squeeze play (Jackson Pollock had a quaint way of saying) - R. Wilson *
- The casual look (In pictures by Grandma Moses) - R. Wilson *
- Through the air, beyond the breeze
- G. Coates: Aria: The Flying Bombers; ideas and thoughts of Phyllis McGinley in 1942
Last update: 2015-05-09 20:51:59