Author: Abbie Farwell Brown (? - 1927)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A Candy Lion's very good - Amy Marcy Cheney Beach (The candy lion)
- Our Father, hear a tirèd child - Amy Marcy Cheney Beach (Prayer of a tired child)
- Prayer of a tired child (Our Father, hear a tirèd child) - Amy Marcy Cheney Beach
- The call of home (The path is hard your feet must travel, little one) - Paul Ambrose
- The candy lion (A Candy Lion's very good) - Amy Marcy Cheney Beach
- The path is hard your feet must travel, little one - Paul Ambrose (The call of home)
Last update: 2020-12-07 19:36:31