Author: Katharine Adams
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Christ went up into the hills alone - Richard Hageman (Christ went up into the hills)
- Christ went up into the hills (Christ went up into the hills alone) - Richard Hageman
- Down in the glen (Down in the glen) (from Light and Mist)
- Down in the glen (from Light and Mist) (Down in the glen)
- I shall be brave as the Spring comes by - Amy Marcy Cheney Beach (I shall be brave)
- I shall be brave (I shall be brave as the Spring comes by) - Amy Marcy Cheney Beach
- The driftwood fire (We made a driftwood fire) - Marion Eugénie Bauer
- The moonpath () - Amy Marcy Cheney Beach [x]
- We made a driftwood fire - Marion Eugénie Bauer (The driftwood fire)
Last update: 2020-07-07 12:53:35