Author: Martha Jane Cannary (1856 - 1903)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- All I have (I am going blind) - Libby Larsen
- A man can love two women (Don't let jealousy get you, Janey) - Libby Larsen
- A working woman (Your mother works for a living) - Libby Larsen
- Don't let jealousy get you, Janey - Libby Larsen (A man can love two women)
- He never misses (1880) (I met your father 'Wild Bill Hickok' near Abilene) - Libby Larsen
- I am going blind. All hope of seeing you again is dead, Janey
- I am going blind - Libby Larsen (All I have)
- I met your father 'Wild Bill Hickok' near Abilene - Libby Larsen (He never misses (1880))
- Janey, a letter came today and a picture of you
- Janey, a letter came today - Libby Larsen (So like your father's (1880))
- So like your father's (1880) (Janey, a letter came today) - Libby Larsen
- Your mother works for a living - Libby Larsen (A working woman)
Last update: 2019-05-01 19:03:40