Author: Henry Harris Aubrey Beach (1843 - 1910)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A prelude - A. Beach [x]
- Autumn song (Happy days and summer roses ) - A. Beach
- Empress of Night (Out of the darkness,/ Radiant with light ) - A. Beach
- Forget-me-not (From the depths of thy lovely eyes) - A. Beach
- From the depths of thy lovely eyes
- A. Beach: Forget-me-not
- Happy days and summer roses
- A. Beach: Autumn song
- No sun to warm
- A. Beach: Twilight
- Out of the darkness,/ Radiant with light
- A. Beach: Empress of Night
- Shine out, shine out, good moon tonight
- A. Beach: When far from her
- Twilight (No sun to warm) - A. Beach
- When far from her (Shine out, shine out, good moon tonight) - A. Beach
Last update: 2015-05-09 21:54:15