Texts by R. Carver set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Afghanistan (The sad music of roads lined with larches) - L. Liebermann *
- After the winter, grieving and dull * - J. Heggie
- Epilogue: Late Fragment () - J. Heggie [x] *
- He slept on his hands * - J. Heggie
- Hummingbird () - J. Heggie [x] *
- In air heavy * - L. Liebermann
- Music () - L. Liebermann [x] *
- My Wife () - L. Liebermann [x] *
- Simple () - J. Heggie [x] *
- Sleeping (He slept on his hands) - J. Heggie *
- Sweet Light (After the winter, grieving and dull) - J. Heggie *
- The best time of the day () - J. Heggie [x] *
- The minuet () - J. Heggie [x] *
- The sad music of roads lined with larches * - L. Liebermann
- Two Worlds (In air heavy) - L. Liebermann *
- Venice () - L. Liebermann [x] *
- Your Dog Dies (Your Dog Dies) - L. Liebermann *
- Your Dog Dies * - L. Liebermann
Last update: 2023-05-11 13:41:54