Texts by M. Maclean set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A Duan of Barra () - E. Rubbra [x]
- Assynt of the shadows () - C. Stanford [x]
- No more () - C. Stanford [x]
- The Call () - C. Stanford [x]
- The pibroch, man, the pibroch! - C. Stanford
- The Pibroch (The pibroch, man, the pibroch!) - C. Stanford
- The Sobbing of the Spey () - C. Stanford [x]
Last update: 2022-02-13 14:49:45