Texts by J. Stewart set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Oh, the birds have flown away [x]
- J. Stewart: The cricket on the hearth
- The cricket on the hearth (Oh, the birds have flown away) - J. Stewart [x]
- The Douglas Raid - O. Prescott [x]
- The huntsman - O. Prescott [x]
Last update: 2015-05-09 23:00:33