Texts by W. Cuney set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Die Negerin (Sie kennt nicht) (from Mein dunklen Hände. Moderne Negerlyrik in Original und Nachdichtung) *
- Finis () - Adolphus Cunningham Hailstork [x] *
- No Images (She does not know) GER
- No Images (She does not know) - Dorothy Rudd Moore, Robert Owens GER
- She does not know GER (No Images)
- She does not know GER - Dorothy Rudd Moore, Robert Owens (No Images)
- Sie kennt nicht (from Mein dunklen Hände. Moderne Negerlyrik in Original und Nachdichtung) * (Die Negerin)
Last update: 2020-06-03 16:50:15