Author: Henry Clay Work (1832 - 1884)
[Also see this author's vocal compositions]
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- All aboard! all aboard!
- H. Work: Crossing the Grand Sierras
- Bring the good old bugle, boys, we'll sing another song
- H. Work: Marching through Georgia
- Crossing the Grand Sierras (All aboard! all aboard! ) - H. Work
- Grandfather's Clock (My grandfather's clock ) - H. Work
- Marching through Georgia (Bring the good old bugle, boys, we'll sing another song ) - H. Work
- My grandfather's clock
- H. Work: Grandfather's Clock
Last update: 2015-05-09 23:23:47