Author: Vincent McHugh (1904 - 1983)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Death's great folly - J. Duke [x] *
- Long is the wave - J. Duke [x] *
- O friendly sun - J. Duke [x] *
- Walk to the end - J. Duke [x] *
- Woman, if you were dead - J. Duke [x] *
Last update: 2015-05-09 23:29:05