Texts by M. Rukeyser set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Ms Lot (Well, if he treats me like a young girl still ) - J. Wallach *
- The Poem as Mask -- Orpheus - B. Moore [x] *
- Then (When I am dead, even then) - N. Rorem *
- Well, if he treats me like a young girl still
- J. Wallach: Ms Lot
- When I am dead, even then *
- N. Rorem: Then
Last update: 2015-05-09 16:04:44