Texts by C. Sprague set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Alas! for them their day is o'er
- C. Ives: The Indians
- Hymn to Music (O Art! thou holiest temple of earth) - D. Buck
- O Art! thou holiest temple of earth
- D. Buck: Hymn to Music
- Reverie - C. Rogers [x]
- The Indians (Alas! for them their day is o'er) - C. Ives
- When one has a sweetheart - C. Rogers [x]
Last update: 2015-05-09 16:08:14