Texts by M. Howe set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A certain light () - E. Brown [x] *
- Annunciation () - K. Puts [x] *
- How You Can't Move Moonlight () - K. Puts [x] *
- Once or Twice or Three Times, I Saw Something () - K. Puts [x] *
- Sometimes the Moon Sat in the Well at Night () - K. Puts [x] *
- You Think This Happened Only Once and Long Ago () - K. Puts [x] *
Last update: 2021-07-06 13:47:53